Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 10: Feet Photo



I LOVE feet pictures! When I was traveling in Europe we took a foot photo in every city that we were in. I have also been taking them for as long as I can remember. A mommy friend of mine recently took a photo of four kids' feet on the sidewalk with "Summer '11" written in chalk. I thought that it was such a great picture and really creative. Therefore, I stole the idea :)! I would have liked to have the picture look a little differently, but BB wanted to stand on the chalk and it took awhile for him to finally get off of the chalk. Then LB doesn't stand or walk yet so I had to hold him up and he just kept wanting to lift his feet off of the ground. I did have my husband take this picture because I knew that I wouldn't be able to while holding LB. You can't really tell in this picture, but BB's feet are not that much smaller than mine! I have tiny feet, but to have feet that are just two inches shorter than mine (yes, my three year old's feet are only TWO inches shorter than mine!) is crazy!

HAPPY SUMMER 2011!

p.s. I have some nice tan lines going on with my feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment