Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Is This Blog All About?

I am a blog junkie and I'm always thinking of new blogs that I can do. I recently had a friend that was blogging about her 30 day experience doing Bikram yoga. She was blogging about it every day for 30 days. I thoroughly enjoyed her blog and looked forward to reading it every day and I got inspired! I figured that for 30 days I would try and do something and then blog about it that night. I think that my biggest challenge is going to be finding the time to actually blog about what I am doing. I have an almost three year old and a new baby and I don't find a lot of free time on my hands and only hope that I can keep up on this blog so that I can provide good reading material for my followers. I will be starting off my first challenge January 31st. If you have any ideas of things that I should try to do please feel free to let me know!!!!

Enjoy!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment