Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 22: Mummy Pizzas


A friend of mine had made these mummy pizzas and I thought that it was such a cute idea.  We were going to a Halloween celebration with Big Bub's preschool, so I decided to bring these as my potluck dish.  The kids loved them!

Supplies:

  • English muffins (I used 12 whole wheat ones)
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Sliced Olives (for the eyes)
  • String Cheese
Directions:

Step 1:
Split the English muffins in half and lay them on a baking sheet

Step 2:
Put pizza sauce on the English muffins

Step 3:
Add olives to the English muffins for the eyes


Step 4:
Shred the string cheese and layer it on the English muffins to look like a mummy.  Cover a portion of the olive eyes to make it look more like a mummy :)



Step 5:
I wasn't sure how long to bake it and at what temperature, so I Googled it and most sites said to bake them at 350 for 10 minutes.  I think that I had to actually do around 12 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment