Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30

Hello followers! Did you guys miss me? So I must first confess that I have not finished the 30 Day Shred. I think that I still have 7 more days to workout. I had family in town and then it was a bit of a crazy week last week and that meant no exercising for me. I also have lost the motivation to exercise, but I need to get that back! I actually have to start running because before I know it the half marathon I am doing in July will be here and I would like to run it instead of walk it.

Okay, I just realized that Jillian Michael's came out with a new 30 day workout video called Ripped In 30 on 3/1. I guess that this video is the same style as the 30 Day Shred (Strength-Cardio-Abs), but this time around there are four levels instead of three. This sounds like it is more up my alley. So instead of doing each level for 10 days you would do two for eight days and two for seven days (not sure exactly how it is broken down). I like the idea of having less days to do the same workout because it got pretty repetitive for me when doing the levels. With this video you also get a free 30 day meal plan online, which sounds like a great deal. Right now, I will not be purchasing this workout because I need to get started on running and I need a little break from Jillian :) If anyone decides to do this workout please let me know how it goes!

I also want to let you know that I should be announcing my next 30 day challenge very soon!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment