Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 5: Taco Seasoning

Last night I also had a cereal bar because I needed some extra calories and I wanted something sweet!

For Today:

Breakfast:
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancakes with maple syrup (yummy!) and an egg (from one of our chickens!).

Lunch:
Leftover two bean veggie chili (see recipe from yesterday)

Dinner:
Burritos (tortilla, lite shredded cheese, black beans, ground turkey with onion, diced tomatoes, and seasoning, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, and lowfat greek yogurt) and green beans.

Snack:
Goldfish
Cliff Bar

Recipe:

Since I am tired (I ran 3 miles today, which I haven't done in a LONG time, and I went to a bootcamp and I'm drained!) I am going to post a link to the recipe for today.

DIY Taco Seasoning

It was so easy to do and I have a ton of it to use. It was much cheaper than buying the packets at the store and tastes just as great.

Nutritional Information:
When you make her recipe it makes 7.5 servings (each serving is 2 tablespoons)

Calories: 10
Carbs: 3
Fat: 0
Protein: 0

All of the above is really minimal because I added it in to 1.35 lbs of ground turkey and I only had a portion of the turkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment