Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 7: Ghost Footprints



This craft was a super easy one to do and doesn't take a lot of time, which is nice when you have two boys that are not that into crafts and would rather be building or digging something up.  I found this craft at Be Different Act Normal.

Supplies:
-Colored paper (I thought that black or a dark blue would look best)
-White paint
-Paintbrush
-Sharpie marker or black paint
-Feet


Directions:

Step 1:  Paint the bottom of some feet white.  Both of the Bubs really enjoyed this step and I got some good laughs out of them!



Step 2:  Step on the paper with the painted foot.


Step 3:  Repeat steps 1 & 2 with other feet until you have as many footprints or "ghosts" that fit on a page.
L-R My foot, LB's foot, and BB's foot
Step 4:  Add in some ghost eyes and mouth and any other little touches you want to the picture.


Happy Halloween!

-Heather

p.s. my children's feet are almost as big as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment