Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge #6: Halloween!

I have been MIA on this blog for some time and that is because I just got to darn busy!  The last thing I had on my mind was to do another 30 day challenge that I couldn't complete.  I figured that I should just suck it up and do a challenge and one that could be a lot of fun for the boys and me.  I love the month of October.  I think because it means that cooler weather is coming and we are getting close to all of my favorite holidays.  I even planned to have a kid in October because I liked the month and it worked!  I can't believe that the Little Bubs is going to be two in a couple of weeks!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays because it was so fun as a younger kid and now it is fun to see my kids having fun!  I love all of the decorations and the spirit (no pun intended) of Halloween.  It also is a bonus that you sort of get permission to eat candy this month!  So for the next 30 days I decided that I am going to be doing a Halloween challenge.  Every day I will do something related to Halloween and blog about it.  I think that it will be fun and with the help of Pinterest it should be something easy to accomplish (at least I hope so!).

Happy Halloween!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I can't wait to see what you come up with so I can copy you :)

    ReplyDelete