Monday, October 22, 2012

Fail!

I have failed this challenge!  I did give it a good try, but I really should have looked at my calendar and seen that it would have been hard for me to do.  I guess that I just wanted to do another challenge since I haven't done one.  I will finish posting all of the things that I have done.  Any days that I did not do I will post to a link of some cool Halloween thing!  The reason why I did not complete this challenge is that for the past couple of weeks we have had visitors.  It is hard doing challenges when entertaining guests.  Then, the boys and I got sick :(.  Oh, the good camera that I was using broke, but I am hopeful that we can get it fixed.  Note to self, do not leave an unattended camera near a toddler!  Did I mention that Little Bubs turned two?  So, there was that too.  Anyway, enough with the excuses.  

Last night we were watching the office and they had this fail video on.  It wasn't super funny, but when I was writing this post it reminded me of the snippet.


Enjoy

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment