Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 20: The End and the Beginning

I only had about 20 pages left to read in Island Beneath the Sea and I was really excited to get the book finished to see how everything turned out. I was very satisfied with the ending. There is one point at the end that is pretty sad and if I was a more emotional person (I get a lot of flak for this!) I might would have cried? I will have to discuss with my friend if she cried when she read the book. I really enjoyed this book. I would give it a solid four stars!

I then started on with Confederacy of Dunces and only got 13 pages in. I will discuss more about this book in the next post. I would write some more, but the baby has woken up from his nap and I want to get this post in instead of getting behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment