Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 28: Lotsa Reading

I actually didn't think that I was going to get much reading done today because I was having a meet-up at my house on Saturday morning and I figured that I would be busy all night cleaning up. Well, that didn't really happen that way. I was feeling too lazy to clean up, so I decided that I would just clean in the morning. That meant that I had a lot of free time to read. I am also one of those people that like to read until the end of the chapter to stop and this section that I was reading was never ending! I felt like it kept going and going and going. It felt like it was the longest chapter in the book! I had to stop before the chapter was done because I had already read 58 pages and my husband was going to put on this documentary that sounded really interesting. The movie is called Marwencol and unfortunately we didn't get to see it because my husband had bought the DVD and was encoding it (or whatever he does to it) and it didn't work out when putting it on our Apple TV, so that movie will have to wait for another time.

This section that I read was mostly about Ignatius and I actually find these parts to be some of the more boring parts. I like hearing about all of the other characters more, so it wasn't as fun to read this section. And like I said earlier the chapter just kept going and going. Jones did finally get to meet Ignatius, which was nice because I wasn't sure if they were going to meet. Hmmm, now I am feeling tired and pooped from the day so I think that I will stop the post here. I only have two days left and 68 pages to read. That is kind of exciting that I am almost done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment