Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 22: Pad Thai

I bet that you thought that I was going to give you some Pad Thai recipe for tonight, didn't you? Well, I'm not. I had a seafood stew dinner all planned out and then my husband said that he didn't want to have another tomato based dish to eat, so we tossed out that dinner plan and we both agreed that we would get takeout from our favorite Thai restaurant. I've also been feeling like a bottomless pit today, so the idea of eating a whole bunch of bad food sounded really good to me. This also means that there is no recipe for today :(. If I wasn't feeling super lazy I would give you one from one of my favorite dishes, but alas I am tired and kind of just want to veg out in front of the TV or read one of my books.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries, granola, and maple syrup.
Homemade bread, toasted

Lunch:
Leftover minestrone soup
Homemade bread, toasted
An organic apple (apples are also on the dirty dozen list, so you should only buy organic ones).

Dinner:
Pad Thai with chicken
1/2 egg roll
Fried rice (we ordered our meals with brown rice, but they accidentally gave us fried rice. I was secretly very happy!)

Snacks:
Almonds
Edamame crackers
Cheese stick
Schoolbook cookies
Cucumber with tomato basil hummus (get this hummus from Trader Joe's! It is delicious and has the lowest amount of calories of any other hummus I have seen).

No comments:

Post a Comment