Friday, February 17, 2012

Stomach Flu :(

So days 29 and 30 are going to be a bit delayed. I got everything done for day 29, but I just needed to type it out and I was going to do that on day 30, but I was struck down with the stomach flu! I hate feeling sick like this! I hate the feeling of wanting to throw-up every second of the day. With that said on day 30 I only ate 2 1/2 crackers plus two goldfish crackers (that's all that I could manage). I couldn't think about, smell, or look at food without wanting to barf. Today, I am much better, but food still isn't sounding good.

I think that this weekend, when I am fully recovered, I will post day 29 and then I will post one of the weekend days for my last day. Of course, something always comes up when I am doing one of these challenges!

1 comment: