Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 24: Out of Control!

Today was a very bad day in the food department! I had one of my very good friends visiting us, from out of the country, for the day, so I gave myself a free pass for eating bad because we were supposed to eat all of the things that she can't get where she lives! Needless to say, there will not be a recipe.

Here it goes!

Breakfast:
Pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup (the pancake mix is from Trader Joe's)

Lunch:
In-N-Out hamburger, protein style
A tray of fries (this really did me in and I wasn't planning on eating all of my fries, but they were so darned good!)

Dinner:
Indian Fry Bread (8-inch) with bean and beef chili, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese on top

Snacks/Dessert:
Almonds
Frozen Yogurt with cheesecake bits, cookie dough bits, shaved coconut, carmel pieces, granola, and blueberries (the toppings were very minimal of each).

As you can see I splurged today :( Unbelievably, it appears that I just barely burned more calories then what I ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment