Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 12: Something I Love To Do Photo



Something that I love to do is read! I got a Kindle last year and that is how I read my books now. Having a Kindle has made reading viable for me with a baby. I have been able to get a lot of reading down when I am nursing, which seems to be a lot of the time. Being able to hold the Kindle in one hand has been so great for me. I think that if I didn't have my Kindle I wouldn't have been able to read as much as I have. I have always been one to read a lot and I love doing so. My mom told me that when I was a little kid I would find a corner and take a book and just read. Every year I try to read an average of about two books a month. Even though this picture was a bit staged I am currently reading The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. It is an interesting book that I need to finish by next week for book club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment