Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 14: Black and White Photo



I have had on my to do list to clean my car forever! It really needs a good cleaning inside and out. Since I don't have a lot of free time to clean my car I have had to do it all in pieces. Two weeks ago I vacuumed my car (except for the very back), last week I scrubbed the row of seats that the boys sit in (it was so dirty and disgusting!). I decided that I would wash it today. It was nice outside and I figured that I could put LB in the playpen and BB could help me wash the car. BB was excited about it and looking forward to it. I got a bucket (a sand toy one of course because I couldn't find any other bucket), filled it up with soap and then BB got working on my car. He took that car cleaning rag and wiped one side of my car with it and then decided that he was done with that and would rather play in my car :( It cracks me up when he is in my car because he wants to turn the music on really loud, but he is either listening to The Journey Home From Grandpa's (I had no idea that youtube had this on video! Nathan would LOVE this so much!) or NPR. Not really "bumping" music to be playing!

I only managed to get the right side and front of my car washed. LB was done being in the playpen, so I had to get him and trying to wash a car one handed with a baby that is squirmy is very hard! I figure that tomorrow I will get the left side and the back. You may ask yourself why I just don't take my car in to get it clean? It wouldn't take that long and it doesn't cost that much. Well, my issue is that whenever I take my car in to get cleaned they never do a really thorough job, like the way I do it. Plus, bringing the boys sounds like too much of a hassle to me. The last time I went to a car wash BB freaked out because he thought the people were taking my car and wouldn't give it back :) I should just go and do it though because at the rate I am going it will be a never ending project...oh, I did find two screws in one of my tires, which I wouldn't have known about if I had not been washing my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment