Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 25: Bug Photo





A bug photo wasn't on my original plan, but I changed some things up. I decided that I am not going to take the "My Best Body Part Photo." If you were wondering what I was going to take a picture of for that photo it was going to be my legs from the knees down :) Anyway, I had to take some bug photos because we have these bugs on our corn plants and I don't know what they are. The bugs that were on them earlier were a bright orange color and their body looked thinner than these bugs. The orange ones are gone, but these ones are there. I don't know if the orange ones turned into these ones, or if these are new bugs. I am thinking that maybe the orange ones turned into these because there is still some orange on these bugs. Anyone reading this (especially Denise) if you know what these bugs are please let me know! Will they hurt my plants and if so, how would I get rid of them?

1 comment:

  1. I think they are nymphs, a different growing stage of a bug. I am looking up your description of pretty orange ant and this is one thing that came up: http://lancaster.unl.edu/pest/resources/cowkiller.shtml
    I will keep searching for something that matches the picture

    ReplyDelete