Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 22: Kids Photo #2



On Tuesday I had a craft playdate at my house. It was a lot of fun and I think that everyone had a good time. I wanted to do something that was cheap, easy, and something all ages could do. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am addicted to the site Pinterest. It was from this site that I got the idea for Dyeing Rice and playing with it. I would have never have thought of this idea on my own and I am so grateful that we live in the age of computers and internet because I get great ideas! Anyway, on the table is a whole bunch of plates filled up with the colored rice. Big Bubs and some of his friends are gluing the rice on paper to make beautiful pictures!!

I should also mention that before the playdate was going to start BB was hanging out in his underwear. He LOVES to just wear underwear or be nude around the house. I kept telling him that his friends were going to be over soon and he should put some clothes on, but he kept telling me "no." Once everyone started arriving he got a little shy and went and put some pajama bottoms on. You can't tell from this picture, but all of his pajama bottoms are getting a bit small, so they are a little tight and short on him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment