Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 19: Happy Picture



This is my friend Stephanie and we are at a workshop for the MOMS Club. The workshop was for all of the board members of our group (I'm the President!) to learn about the club and get answers to questions that we had about running the group. I found that the workshop was really informative and I had a great time. I learned a lot and became more passionate about my position and what we can do with the club. Overall, it was a really happy day! I also got some adult time with other cool moms without the boys. I don't think that I have been away from Little Bubs for that long, but it was nice to get that break. Him and his big brother did awesome with just dad! Plus, I got a cupcake with my lunch and that makes me really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment