Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 17: Addiction Photo



Surprise, surprise my addiction is the computer! Specifically three sites: Google Mail for my email, Facebook, and Pinterest. I have to check these every day and more than once a day. I always start off my day by checking my email and FB. I wish that I wasn't so addicted to these sites, but it is my connection to the outside world and friends. When I was thinking about addictions I was going to take a picture of some Trader Joe's hummus and Honey Pretzels, but I ate the last that I had today and I don't have them everyday, but they are a close second! With Pinterest I had started to see that friends and some of the blogs I follow were using it. I decided to sign-up and once I did and started using it I became completely addicted. If you haven't heard of the site I suggest you take a look. You might become addicted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment