Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 14: Fail

I hate writing this, but I did not work out today :( I feel a little bit disappointed that I didn't do my first 30 day challenge, but I don't feel upset about it. Heck, I could still workout if I really did care. My house is a disaster because we had construction going on and it needed a thorough cleaning because there is a layer of dust on everything. I was literally on my hands and knees cleaning the floors. Then today I wanted to get my weekly grocery shopping done in the morning and then in the mid-morning and afternoon I wanted to keep cleaning, which I did. There was some down time that I had during the day, but that time was spent holding my baby while he slept. He seems to only sleep when he is being held during the day and if he is put down he wakes up within five minutes and it is hard to get him back to sleep. It is really frustrating because I can't do many things while holding him. I am still trying to figure out what I should do to break him of this habit. This afternoon and early evening we were at a friend's house and when we got home it was time to cook and eat dinner. When we were all done I was just plain tired! I didn't feel like working out, but just vegging out watching some movie. I thought that I could do what my friend did when she missed a day and that was do a double. I was thinking that tomorrow I could workout in the morning and in the evening. I don't know if this is doable because we have an appointment for my baby tomorrow morning. I will try my best to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment