Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 21: Life Happens

Surprise, surprise I didn't exercise today either. Boy, this is getting bad! I am finding that I should have maybe started another 30 day challenge rather than this one. I don't know what is going on with my baby, but the past few days he has been super fussy. He wants to constantly be held and he is back to breastfeeding every 1.5-2 hours (we were at about a three hour time span). Then the easiest way for him to fall asleep is to breastfeed. If I try and put him down after he is done eating and has been alseep for a bit he wakes up instantly and then it is hard to get him back to sleep unless I feed him again, which I really don't want to do because I would just be breastfeeding 24/7. So, for most of today I was holding the baby so that he could get some sleep. During the night he has been super fussy too and I have been lacking in the sleep department, which makes me too tired to exercise in the morning.

Then there is the toddler. For the most part he is pretty good, but he has his moments and those seem to be at the end of the day. Although, today he seemed to have them starting around noon. Dealing with his tantrums and terrible twos is tiring and bedtime couldn't come soon enough. Once he was in bed and the baby was asleep I felt like I got a break! I had some dessert (are you surprised by that?) and now I am catching up in this and with some email. I am too tired to exercise and am ready to go to bed shortly.

Perhaps tomorrow I will have more energy and time to continue with level two, so that I can get it over and done with!

No comments:

Post a Comment