Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 19: Punches

This morning I knew that I had to workout. I didn't work out yesterday and I couldn't skip two days in a row. My husband was also going to a concert in the evening so it was just going to be me and the boys and I had no idea how that was going to work out, so in the morning I had to get it done. I got up at 6:30 (the baby and my husband were already up) and started the workout. I was feeling good about the workout today and was a little bit excited about it. I decided that I wouldn't do any of the jumping moves that I have to do in the cardio sections because those parts seemed to make my knee hurt. Instead of high knees, oblique twists, and jump roping I did punches. This seemed much better for me and I was still working out. I know that I probably wasn't working as hard just doing the punches, but I would much rather have a good knee then injure it doing this workout.

Halfway through the workout my toddler woke up and he immediately went and got some shoes so that he could join me when it was the jumping parts. I think that he was a little sad that I wasn't jumping and was doing the punches instead. He did do some ab stuff with me and then he decided that breakfast would be more enjoyable for him :)

Tomorrow is technically my last day for this level (this level flew by) and I have a bit of a dilemma. Do I do tomorrow's workout and then start on level three the next day? Or should I do level two, two more times to make up for the two days that I missed? That would mean that my challenge would become a 32 day challenge and that would be hoping that I don't skip any days in level three! I guess that I will see how I am feeling this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment