Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 8: Looking Forward

Today I was actually looking forward to doing my workout. Doing my workout in the morning was not an option because my husband had to report to jury duty and had to leave our house by 7:30. There was no way that we would find time for me to exercise before he had to leave. That meant that I was going to be exercising in the evening again. I was ready to start exercising after dinner, but my husband had to put son #1 to bed and then he decided that he wanted to take the Christmas lights down...Yes, we still had our lights up! Once he was done with some of things he wanted to get done it was 8:20 and I started the workout.

The workout was great! I was feeling really good doing it and there wasn't any part where I wanted to quit and I think with my good attitude about it, it made the workout go a little faster than it has been. My quads are still a bit sore and I am guessing that they are going to be sore for the whole 30 days! I can't believe that I have gone eight days straight doing this workout. I don't know if I have done that before. Only a couple more days and I get to start doing another workout. I am excited about doing another workout because I have this one memorized (even everything that Jillian says) and it will be nice to do something new.

That is really all there is for today. I am happy that I am working out and I feel like I am getting a little stronger. I am now really excited to start running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment