Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 9: Dessert

Why oh why is it that all I thought about today when doing my workout was what I was going to have for dessert? I was trying to decide on whether or not I should have a blueberry bran muffin or a root beer float. I really want the root beer float, but I am thinking that the calories in that is probably out of this world! The muffin is only 220 calories...Dinner wasn't that many calories and that makes me want to justify the root beer float, but at the same time I know that I had a bit too many chips with salsa for a snack. What to do, what to do?

As you can see, I did my workout post dinner. We had a wall taken down between our kitchen and dining room and the contractor was getting there at 8 to start working and the living room, where I workout, is kind of in their way, so it was just better for me to workout in the evenings. It hasn't been so bad working out in the evenings, but I do like having the workouts done in the morning. Ever since I got pregnant I started having dessert after dinner and even though I have had the baby and I am working out I still want my dessert. It consumes a big portion of my thoughts for the evening :) My sweet tooth has been in overdrive. I am guessing that a big part of that is because I know that I will have to cut way down on the sweets because of the calories once I want to start eating better and lose the last of my weight.

This workout was about the same as the past few days. I can hardly believe that tomorrow will be my last day on level one! It is exciting!!!

Well, gotta go and get me some dessert! I am thinking that I will go with the blueberry bran muffin!

1 comment:

  1. You should totally try a root beer float with A&W Diet Root beer. It's really good. And Ice milk. (I know you wrote this a while ago but I am just reading it now.) Unless of course you aren't drinking mass produced soft drinks...if that's the case, never mind.

    ReplyDelete