Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 26 & 27

Friday 2/25 & Saturday 2/26 I did not exercise :( I know that I should not have any excuses and I should have fit in some time, but I just didn't. Yesterday my husband was taking this first flying lesson (he wants to get his pilot's license) and had to be out of the house by 8:30. On most days he is out of the house around 9:30 and that extra time is what I need to workout and not worry about the two boys. Then during the day there is a little free time where I could probably fit in a workout, but it seems like whenever I do the baby or the toddler will wake up from their nap early, so I just do other stuff that needs to get done or just relax a bit. Then the evening came and the night gets away from me. I cook dinner, then we eat, and then it is time to get the boys to bed, and then I am tired and just want to relax on the couch and watch some TV. My motivation to exercise is completely gone.

Today was my husband's birthday and for his birthday he took my car in to have the oil changed and have a recall issue done on it, very exciting! We were planning to go out together and do gymnastics class with my toddler, but he had thrown-up the night before and said that he wasn't feeling well, so that is why my husband took my car and I stayed at home with the boys. Then around noon I started feeling sick too. It made me think that I either poisoned our food from the night before or we had a stomach flu. All day long my stomach has been hurting, but it hasn't been bad enough for me to throw-up. Not feeling well definitely doesn't make me want to exercise.

It is hard to believe that if I had stuck to my original plan of getting this all done in 30 days that I would be done really soon. Right now I still have 9 more days to go and I am determined to finish up the video even if I go past the 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment