Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 17: Kleenex

Today I am thankful for Kleenex (well actually facial tissue from Costco!). The boys and I have been sick with a cold for the past week (I think Anderson has a cold on top of the Roseola). For the past few days we have all had so much snot coming out of our nose. I feel like I am blowing my nose constantly! My nose is very thankful that there is soft Kleenex because sometimes I am in the bathroom and I have to use toilet paper, since it is right there, and it hurts my nose! I can't believe how much Kleenex we go through! I just hope that this cold goes away and our snot clears up!

BB is thankful for, "(babbling here)." He really was not interested in giving me anything today. I asked him many times throughout the day and every time all he did was talk gibberish :(

No comments:

Post a Comment