Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 27: Lazy Days

I am very thankful for lazy days. It is really nice not having anything to do on a weekend day. Even though we had nothing to do we managed to keep the day pretty full. We even went for a two mile run and I have discovered that I am really out of shape! I have decided that I will definitely be stepping up my running and exercising because my clothes are getting a little tight and all of this eating is a bit much! I am also thankful that I was able to catch up in this blog because of this lazy day! I had a lot of days to write about because of the holidays and I am glad that I got this extra time. I don't think that I will get one of these days for awhile because our calendar for December is pretty packed!

Big Bubs is thankful for, "Driving my car." He has a red cozy coupe that he LOVES! It is his favorite toy and he is in there all of the time. When I had asked him what he was thankful for he was in the car. I have never seen another kid that likes this car as much as him!

No comments:

Post a Comment