Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 24: Family & Thanksgiving Day Food

Today I am thankful for the family that I have! Every other year (since we seem to be sick every other year) we travel up to Sacramento to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. Her family is BIG! She has eight brothers and two sisters, so you can imagine how many people there are at Thanksgiving. My Grandma also lives on a huge property with lots of goats and chickens and BB has a blast when he is there. It was kind of funny because usually BB is shy around people, but he was not shy at all there. He was running around like crazy and having a great time. My relatives couldn't believe that he is usually shy. It was nice seeing everyone and I am very thankful that I got to travel up there this year.

I am also super thankful for Thanksgiving food! I think that it is my most favorite food! I LOVE stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, pie, green-bean casserole, and everything during Thanksgiving. It is a good thing that I eat this huge meal once a year because I heard somewhere that the average American consumes over 4,000 calories during Thanksgiving! I sure believe it, but all of that food was DELICIOUS!

BB is thankful for "Nuffing (Nothing)." He says "nuffing" all of the time when I ask him, but after some prodding or bribing he usually will come up with something else. He didn't today, which happens to be the day that you are supposed to be the most thankful on, go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment