Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8: Cameras

I am really thankful for cameras! The previous evening I had had some vivid dreams with a lot of people that I went to high school with (not sure why I was thinking of high school) and this morning it was on my mind, so I got out my picture album and was looking at pictures of my senior year. Then that afternoon the boys and I went to this really cool exhibit called, Noah's Ark, with some friends. Nathan was really enjoying it and I got some great pictures of him that I was able to email to my husband so that he could see what the boys were up to. I am so thankful for cameras! They let us capture so many moments and keep the moments preserved in the pictures. Without the pictures my memory of events wouldn't be as strong or as accurate. I LOVE pictures! I just need to become a better user of my camera so that I can take some better pictures :)

Big Bubs was thankful for, "Dad." He was missing his dad :(

Little Bubs playing on the crates in front of Noah's Ark


Big Bubs climbing a rope ladder in Noah's Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment