Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Sleeping Children

Today I am super thankful for when my boys sleep well. Little Bubs hasn't been sleeping that great lately and I think that it may be because he has a molar coming in. When I don't sleep well I feel super grumpy because I LOVE my sleep! Our schedules have also been a little busy, so his naps haven't been the best. Last night he slept the whole night and woke up at 7!!!! This was huge because he has been waking up at 6, which is too early for me! Then he took two really good naps. I hope that tomorrow when I wake up I will be thankful that he slept through the night again...But I am sure that I jinxed it by writing about it!

Big Bubs is thankful for, "the toy helicopter." I had bought this remote control helicopter the other day from Costco for my husband (he previously bought one that broke) and I thought that it would be a good Christmas gift. Then I was doubting the purchase and wanted to return it, so I brought it out today to show it to my husband to see if he did want it. Once BB saw it, he wanted to play with it. We kept telling him that we would get to play with it once we were at Nana and Papa's house and he kept asking to go there :) It was funny because I asked him a couple times during the day what he was thankful for, to see if his answer would change, and it was always "for the toy helicopter."

No comments:

Post a Comment