Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 21: Old Friends

Today I am thankful for "old" friends. By old, I don't mean that they are old in age, but that they have been friends of mine for awhile. Today I happened to call one of those friends up because I was in her neighborhood and I thought that I would drop by to say, "hi." I haven't seen this friend in awhile and I thought that I should just take a chance at seeing if she was around. Luckily, she was home so we got to chat for a bit before we went our ways. I am so glad that I did because it was really nice seeing her and getting some adult time in. The thing that I love about having "old" friends is that you go without talking to them for a long time and then you can have a conversation with them and it is like no time has passed at all and you pick up just where you left off. I have a lot of really good friends like these. All of these friends make me really happy too and I guess that is why I still stay in contact with them, even if it is months that go by without me talking to them.

Big Bubs is thankful for, "Cats." He seems to be on an animal kick now!

No comments:

Post a Comment