Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 28: My Time with Little Bubs

Today I am thankful for my time alone with Little Bubs. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays Big Bubs goes to preschool and I get the majority of the day to spend with Little Bubs. I really treasure this time because I can actually play with LB and let him play with anything he wants without the fear of BB beating up on him or causing havoc. It is really nice to not have to be mediator and LB really enjoys his time of being able to free play without the mean older brother around. LB also takes two naps and during this time I can get some stuff that I really need to get done or I can waste my time on Pinterest, Facebook, or on the Internet :) This time with LB is especially fun right because he started walking and he is really into climbing onto everything, which is fun to watch him try to figure out.

BB is thankful for, "Dad." BB was pissed off at me today and just wanted his dad, so I figured that he would be thankful for dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment