Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 29: Alejandra

Today I am thankful for Alejandra! She is our house cleaner and I am super thankful for her and her husband. They both come every three weeks to clean our house and I love it when they do. I don't have the time or energy to keep the house super clean the way that they do it. I am always amazed at how clean she can get our sink and I've tried and tried, but I can never get it as clean as she does. The house looks so great after they have cleaned it. They are both really friendly and Big Bubs loves to hang around them. I know that they would probably like it if he would leave them alone, but they are very polite about him always being in the way. I'm going to try and keep the house clean, but it never happens and within a week our house (mostly the kitchen) looks like it needs a good cleaning again :(

BB is thankful for, "Balls." I asked him when we were cleaning up all of the balls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment