Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 22: Books

Today I am thankful for books! I LOVE reading so much! I have loved reading ever since I was a little kid. I especially love it when I am reading a good book. Every year, since I have been keeping track, I try and read at least 24 books (this does not include the tons and tons of kids books that I read). Reading is one of my passions and I really hope that my kids get this same passion too. Recently a friend posted on Facebook that, "Annually, the average American will watch four hours of TV a day (that's 60 full days a year!), but 1/3 of them won't read a single book. Of those who will read, the average is between 1 and 4 books a year." It is frightening that this is true, but I am just really glad that I am not in that statistic!


BB is thankful for, "(Babbling and nonsensical words)."

No comments:

Post a Comment