Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 7: Friends Who Babysit

First, I have to say that I am behind in this because my husband was out of town, so I had to take care of the boys on my own. For bedtime I have to lie down with the Big Bubs and I usually fall asleep when he does and I don't wake up until around midnight and by then I figure that I should just continue to sleep. Since I have been doing this I have been getting some awesome sleep! I am very thankful for that! I also have not had free-time to do this blog.

On this day I was very thankful for my friend Stephanie who babysat Little Bubs for me while I could go attend a non-profit summit in my district. It is really nice to have a group of friends, all moms, that are available most days to babysit my kids and they usually do it for free, which is an added bonus! It is so nice having this support system and I feel like if they ever needed me to watch their kid I would be more than happy to do so! This was LB's first time being babysat at someone else's house and he did awesome! When I came to get him he was at the back sliding glass door looking at the dog saying, "woof, woof!"

I can't remember what Big Bubs was thankful for today :( This is why I need to keep up on the blog on a daily basis or at least write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment